A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED has created this website, topgreekislands.com, to provide advertising services to registered customers. The website topgreekislands.com is an electronic business guide. All professionals and companies of all the prefectures of Greece and Cyprus have the right to register to the guide. The use of the website topgreekislands.com constitutes your unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All members and visitors of the website accept that every time they visit / use the website they are bound by and will comply to the Terms and Conditions of Use as described below. In case of disagreement with one or more terms, all members and guests are required to avoid visiting and using the website. A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED reserves the right to modify at any time the Terms and Conditions of Use by announcing the changes on the website topgreekislands.com. If members and guests continue to use the service, it means they have taken notice and thus have accepted the modifications implemented on the website topgreekislands.com.
In accordance with the law, this website is aimed exclusively at adults, thus minors are prohibited from making use of the website topgreekislands.com and its services. If nevertheless minors visit the website or make use of services that can be considered inappropriate for them, A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED bears no liability.
Registration – Registration Fees
Fees for Advertisement
The cost, duration and form of registration are determined by the package chosen from each prospective advertiser and which is reflected in a special registration form (registration form - contract) that is sent to the contractor and who is presumed to have read and accepted the terms of agreement. After the payment of each member (advertiser) for the registration on topgreekislands.com, the company is obliged to display and present the full details of the business or the professional always depending on the package he / she has chosen by issuing to him / her the unique management codes for the standalone and exclusive management of the display-registration. Upon completion of the advertiser’s posting process, the display will be more prominent in the case of search by visitors and will be able to process, update or even change from the same member in collaboration with A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED. The advertiser member may also include in his / her advertisements texts, photographs, videos and offers relating to his / her business, products and services that are promoted or specialized.
Finally, the registration of the parties will be valid for a certain period of time depending on the chosen promotion package and will cease only if the member itself requests in writing from A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED.
CONTENT - LIABILITY OF A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED
2. A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED in any way undertakes to provide the website topgreekislands.com with all information regarding the registration / advertising of the members and which have been agreed and communicated in writing to the company.
3. The content and the service are provided “as is”. The company is not responsible for the availability, adequacy, validity and completeness of the information. The routing application from one address to another or to a point of interest is the result of an algorithm and may not be the shortest possible. The company is not responsible for users’ decisions based on information that is contained in this website or that is available through this website. Any user is responsible for the protection of his/her personal equipment and software against viruses.
4. The website topgreekislands.com refers to "links", hyperlinks, or advertising banners on other websites, the providers of which also have full civil and criminal liability for the security, lawfulness and validity of the content of the web pages and their services, excluding A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED by any liability, as indicative of liability for intellectual and industrial property rights or any third party's rights. As a result, all members and visitors are required to comply with the terms of these websites’ use and to contact directly to their service providers for anything arising from their visit or/and use.
- store your preferences for finding immediately the website.
- assess the effectiveness of various site features with the help of Google Analytics.
Users can check and/or delete cookies according to their wishes. They can delete all the cookies that are already on their computer, as well as set up most browsers in a way that do not allow cookies to be installed. However, in this case, it may need to customize certain preferences each time they visit a website, and some services may also not work.
THE MEMBERS’ OBLIGATIONS
1. The user is responsible for accessing this website and the service and is obliged to use the website for legitimate purposes and in accordance with the moral ethics. It is explicitly agreed that the users of the service are forbidden to use technical means to access the website’s database. For example, they are not allowed to use software for the automated data mining for personal or professional use.
2. It is explicitly forbidden to use the services offered by the website topgreekislands.com to:
a. Mislead any third party about the identity of the member.
b. Cause damage in any way to A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED.
c. Prevent the access of any member or visitor to the website topgreekislands.com
3. Except for specific third party rights (copyrights, etc.), all contents of the website topgreekislands.com (for example: trademarks, distinctive marks, photos, texts and archives in general relating to A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED and the website topgreekislands.com) constitute intellectual and industrial property of the A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED and are protected by the relevant provisions. This content may not be traded, copied, modified, reproduced, relayed, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
4. The products or/and services of third parties, advertisers or members appearing on the website topgreekislands.com are intellectual and industrial property of third parties.
5. In any case of unlawful or contrary to these Terms and Conditions of Use of the website topgreekislands.com, all members and visitors are obliged to indemnify A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED for any positive and consequential loss. The non-practicing by A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED of the present Terms and Conditions of Use rights does not imply its resignation from its rights.
AVAILABILITY & INTERNET SAFETY
1. The company cannot guarantee that the service will always be available without interruptions and that it will operate without faults and disruptions. Interruptions may occur due to technical conditions something that the company cannot control, especially in case the Internet or the website is unavailable or in case the service is temporarily interrupted. The same also applies when maintenance or update works are being carried out. The user declares that he/she agrees with such works, which are usually carried out outside the usual working hours, if possible, and are announced reasonably on time together with their relevant adverse effects. Such temporary unavailability of the service is not a fault. The company is not responsible for any damage that the user may suffer due to the use or/and unavailability of the use of the service, the information on this website.
2. A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED makes reasonable efforts for the maintenance and availability of the website topgreekislands.com. Members and visitors nevertheless accept that A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED is entitled to modify or/ and temporarily or permanently discontinue the whole or part of it with or/ and without notice, as availability may be affected by the equipment of all members or visitors of other communications networks, the large number of individuals try to make use of the website topgreekislands.com at the same time or for other reasons. Therefore A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED accepts no responsibility for any kind of damage (positive, repayable, negligent, inconclusive or otherwise) arising from the use of the website topgreekislands.com or the inability of all members and visitors to access it, delay, delivery, interruption or poor quality of service or loss of content. In any case, A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED reserves the right at any time to temporarily or permanently discontinue the operation of all or part of the website topgreekislands.com for maintenance or upgrading purposes or for any other reason.
1. A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED may maintain a record and process the personal data of members of the website topgreekislands.com, which are communicated to A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED by their own.
2. The management, processing and protection of the personal data of A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED members who have their seat in Greece and Cyprus are subject to the terms of this article as well as to the relevant provisions on the one hand the Greek Law (L. 2472/1997 about the protection of individual’s personal data as interpreted by the Council of the Personal Data Protection Authority) and on the part of the Cyprus Law on the Protection of Personal Data (Law 138/2001).
3. The users may contact the company at the number +357 96562826 or by sending an e-mail in the e-mail address email@example.com. With the contact methods that are mentioned above, the user may confirm his/her personal data that the company keeps in its computer systems and request from the company to correct, change or delete them. In case that the user wishes to be deleted from the company’s database, he/she has to send a signed request asking to be deleted from the company’s computer system at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, namely if the company has not received a signed request by the user asking to be deleted from the company’s computer system, the company reserves the right to keep the user’s personal information data in the context of the service and for sending promotional messages.
4. A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED undertakes not to sell or lease customer personal data to any third party. A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED may transfer the personal data of the website topgreekislands.com customers on to third parties, legal or/and natural person only if:
a. It has the explicit consent of the members for the transmission of personal data. In this case A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED may use this information to send forms or other correspondence, press releases or other announcements electronically (via e-mail) to customers of the website topgreekislands.com or/and to deliver products or awards, sms, mms, etc.
b. The transfer of personal data to legal or/and natural persons who cooperate with A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED becomes absolutely essential for the pricing of the services provided to members of the website topgreekislands.com. The legal and natural persons who cooperate with A.S. BIOGRAPHY COMPANY LIMITED have the right to process the personal data that members of the website topgreekislands.com submit to it, to the extent that is strictly necessary in order to provide support to the website topgreekislands.com.
5. In compliance with the relevant law provisions, it is required that the data be communicated to the competent judicial, police and administrative Authorities upon their legitimate request.
APPLICABLE LAW - JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Cyprus Law. Any dispute arises in relation to this agreement will be settled before the Cypriot courts.